Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Orange Chocolate Bar’s

I was super excited to get my hands on the new ICA book, Book of Tea and Company at its recent launch at the winter conference in An Grianán. I have to say it’s the best book yet! Its combination of quotes and recipes makes it what I would describe as a hug in a book.


From chapter one ‘Busy Days’, the orange chocolate bar’s recipe by Margaret Sides caught my eye.  Here’s how I got on.



The combination of chocolate and orange topping on a crunchy base is what makes the bars winners. My taste buds couldn’t get enough!

These bars also freeze well so they are perfect when surprise visitors arrive for tea.

For more information about the book or cooking classes contact An Grianán at admin@an-grianan.ie or 041 9822119. ICA at admin@ica.ie or 01 6680002

No comments:

Post a Comment