Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Card Stamping

I usually attend the day class’s in the I.C.A. Head office. They are a great way of getting a feel for a craft without investing two much time and money only to find that it’s not for you.

The most recent class I attended was card stamping and having attended a card stitching class before I was looking forward to building up my card making repertoire.

Here is how I got on…


I loved this card making class purely for its simplicity and usefulness. In general Mondays craft classes can be fairly full and it is better if you bring along the recommended equipment or else you may be waiting awhile for things like scissors, the experience is much more enjoyable if you can go at your own pace. The cost of the class was 10 Euro and the materials were 5 Euro.  A lunch of Tea or Coffee, biscuits, soup and rolls was also included.

For more information on day class’s email ICA head office at office@ica.ie

1 comment:

  1. The day craft classes seem very good value. Love the blog Anne

    ReplyDelete